- • 6 gloves garlic, sliced Goodfellas-thin
- • ½ cup olive oil
- • 1 large head escarole (about 6 cups)
- • 1 cup breadcrumbs
- • 1 cup parmesan cheese
- In a large frying pan, sauté garlic in olive oil under low heat.
- Roughly chop escarole. Add to the garlic oil and sauté for a few minutes until the escarole is slightly wilted.
- In a large bowl, combine the escarole/garlic oil with breadcrumbs and parmesan. Toss and place into a baking dish.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 25 minutes until bubbly and heated through.