- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 8 X 8 -inch pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
Make the brownies following the recipe on the inside of the box of Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate Squares. I like thicker brownies so use an 8 X 8 inch baking dish (versus the 9 X 13 dish recommended). This will require an extra 10 minutes of baking time (45 versus 35 minutes). Also be sure to line the baking dish with aluminum foil as recommended. This makes it easy to get the brownies out of the pan.