- • 2-3 celery stalks
- • 1 ½ cups baby carrots
- At your local super market olive bar, buy 4 ounces each of:
- • Pitted Kalamata olives
- • Sundried tomatoes in oil
- • Roasted garlic
- • Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve peeled carrots right from the bag.
- Clean celery and cut into 1 ½ -inch pieces.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Combine olives, tomatoes and garlic in a food processor. Add salt and pepper.
- Pulse the processor until your tapenade is the right consistency (I like it a little chunky so you know what you are eating. If it is too chunky, add a few tablespoons of olive oil).
- You can plate and serve right away or cover in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator until it is time to serve.
If the worst case happens and everything is delayed in preparation, you want to have something to eat available for your guests when they arrive. Crudités with Tapenade preparation is quick, easy and can be made up at any time during your prep.