Gorgonzola and Walnut Enrobed Grapes
- • 6 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (can also use blue cheese)
- • 4 ounces cream cheese
- • 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- • 20 seedless red grapes
- Leave the Gorgonzola and cream cheeses out at room temperature for at least an hour to soften.
- Preheat oven to 325°. On a cookie sheet, spread out the chopped walnuts and toast for five minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Using a wooden spoon (or electric mixer), cream together the Gorgonzola and cream cheeses.
- Put one tablespoon of the cheese mixture in the palm of your hand. Embed one grape in this mixture, shaping the mixture around the grape to coat.
- Roll the covered grape in the walnuts before placing on a serving tray.
- Chill for 30 minutes until coating is firm.
- If grapes are large, use a sharp knife to cut into halves.