Shrimp And Green Onion Skewers
- 4 jumbo shrimp
- 3 green onions cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup teriyaki glaze
- 2 six inch bamboo skewers
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Skewer onion, shrimp, onion shrimp on skewer one. Repeat for skewer two.
- Brush on teriyaki glaze to both sides coating liberally.
- In a large sauté pan heat the canola oil till just smoking then add the shrimp skewers*
- Sauté one side on medium high for 2 to 4 minutes
- Turn over and sauté the second side for 2 to 4 minutes
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve
*An alternate method is to gas grill with a grill topper on a high heat grilling 2-3 minutes a side