- 30 celery spears (3 inches long, cut in half lengthwise)
- 30 Carrot spear (3 inches long cut in quarters lengthwise
- Soft cheese
- Hard cheese
- ¼ lb. prosciutto cut thin
- ½ lb. of assorted olives, peppers, beans, garlic etc.
- Place your celery and carrot spears in separate glasses
- Buy a piece of hard cheese (Provolone, Parmesan or Romano)
- Buy a round of soft cheese (Mozzarella, Buratta)
- Take advantage of the olive bar at your local market and buy a nice assortment of olives, peppers, beans garlic etc.
- Assemble the assortment on a platter or board